Kaboose's Back to School Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING
- 1. SPONSOR: Disney Interactive Media Group, 500 South Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521, is solely responsible for all aspects of this Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
- 2. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 12:01 A.M., July 19, 2010, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., August 18, 2010 Eastern Daylight Time ("Entry Period"), Sponsor invites you to enter the Sweepstakes by submitting an entry in the following manner:
- Follow @KabooseDotCom on Twitter (http://Twitter.com/KabooseDotCom)
- Tweet this message exactly:
@KabooseDotCom I want to win a $25 DisneyStore.com gift certificate for my child! Want to enter too? >>>http://bit.ly/BackToSchoolContest
- Keep following @KabooseDotCom, winners will be notified by Twitter Direct Message (DM), so you'll need to be following to receive the message.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Twitter address ("Address"). For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Eastern Daylight Time.
- 3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., August 18, 2010, Eastern Daylight Time. You may enter the Sweepstakes no more than once. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Entrants must use a qualified Twitter account which meets the following requirements at the time of entry to be determined solely at the Sponsor's discretion: Account is at least twenty (20) days old; account has sent twenty (20) public Twitter messages (“Tweets”); account has at least twenty (20) followers; account follows at least twenty (20) other Twitter accounts; account’s Tweet history consists of less than fifty (50) percent contest entries. Open only to legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states and District of Columbia (collectively, "Territory") and not employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary, affiliate, or agency (individually and collectively, "Entities"), nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- 4. PRIZES: Five (5) GRAND PRIZES: one (1) $25 DisneyStore.com gift certificate (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $25). Total ARV of all prizes: $125. Limit one prize per family. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by October 15, 2010, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
- 5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. During the Entry Period, from time to time at various times to be determined solely at the Sponsor's discretion, potential winners will be randomly selected from eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received before the random selection and the timing of the Entry and the random selection.
- 6. WINNERS: On or about August 20, 2010, potential winners will be notified by Direct Message to winner's Address. In order to be declared a winner, you must meet the eligibility and forfeiture provisions of these Rules. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within ten (10) days after its transmission;  the return of a Twitter notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any prize as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize by October 15, 2010 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
- 9. RULES & WINNERS' LIST: For list of winners (after August 27, 2010) and/or Rules (before August 18, 2010), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Kaboose’s Back-to-School Giveaway Via Twitter, Disney Interactive Media Group, 500 South Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521, designating Winner or Rules.